In life, crappy days are inevitable, but it is all about how you handle those dreadful days. We have come up with a comprehensive list which we hope will brighten your day when you feel yourself experiencing a bad day.
1.Get up shower and put on clothes even if you are not going anywhere.
2. Start cleaning. Sometimes it can be therapeutic.
3. Go out for a run or walk to clear your mind
4. Find a recipe online, go out, get the ingredients and try to replicate it (If you can get friends and family to join in, that is even better).
5. Cry – let it all out! Some experts say that crying is sometimes good for the soul
6. Pray or meditate…whichever floats your boat Read more…