- You are training too hard – Every time when you train your muscles intensely, you are breaking down your muscles. So, your muscles need to recover the damages you inflicted on them. So, train each muscle group only once or at most twice a week.
- You are training too long – Keep your workout intense but do not work out more than an hour each time. After 45 minutes of intensive training, your cortisol level will increase. This hormone is known to destroy muscle cells.
- You are sleeping too little – You need to sleep more for good muscle growth. Your muscles grow when you sleep. So, sleep more than 8 hours a day and watch those muscles growing fast.
- You are abusing alcohol – Alcohol is known to break down muscle mass plus many other body destruction abilities.
- You do not change your workout routine – You must change your workout routine every 6-8 weeks. Your muscles adapt to your routine and stop growing.
- You do not progressively overload your muscles – You must try to increase your reps or weight every time you next train a muscle group. Otherwise, there is no reason for your muscles to grow.
- You do not eat sufficient protein – If you want to build bigger muscles, you must eat more protein. Protein is the building block for your muscles. It is recommended that you need 1 gram of protein per pound of your body weight equivalent. If not, enough protein is consumed with your normal diet, do supplement with protein shakes.
Testo Extreme Anabolic (30ml : 1 Month Supply) Strongest Legal Testosterone Booster : Muscle Growth & Strength Body Building Supplement