Warning: preg_match_all(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 15 in /home/customer/www/healthfitnessjoy.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mts-url-shortener-pro/public/class-url-shortener-public.php on line 501
If you have two or more of these pre-diabetes symptoms you should seriously consider getting yourself checked out, although these be attributed to other conditions that have nothing to do with diabetes:
1) If you find you are excessively thirsty, not just after extreme exercise or hot weather.
2) You seem to constantly have a dry mouth – even if you’ve just had a drink.
3) You find you are having to urinate frequently.
4) You have unexpected weight loss or gain (even though you may be constantly hungry and eating well. Of course you may be eating the wrong things which would probably make your pre-diabetes symptom worse).
5) You feel lethargic. You always feel as if you’ve got no energy; you are weak and tired all the time.
6) Sometimes your vision is blurry – be careful, untreated eye problems caused by diabetes can lead to blindness. You should have regular eye checks, especially as you get older because your eyes can be the early warning signal for many diseases – not just diabetes.
7) You have cuts or sores or bruises (especially on your feet) that are slow to heal.
8) If you experience excessive itching or soreness in the genital area or yeast infections (which can be misdiagnosed as thrush) it may be a sign of too much sugar in your urine.
Please make sure to seek the advice of a physician, and do not start off being alarmed. These are just POSSIBLE symptoms according to research. Click here for more viable information.