- Multi-functional 5-in-1 Facial Brush Kit with accessories Sponge...
- 2-speed rotating facial cleansing brush delivers daily deep...
When you see someone with beautiful skin, that person radiates good health and vitality. Usually, that kind of radiance requires more than just slathering on any old facial product.
A healthy lifestyle and great skin-care habits produce glowing, youthful-looking skin. So, what you put in your body is equally as important as what you put on it.
Here are some tips for naturally gorgeous skin.
* Maintain a balanced diet. Consuming too much-refined food, such as sugar, can drain the body of essential vitamins and minerals. This, in turn, encourages wrinkles and premature aging. Eat foods that are rich in vitamins and essential fatty acids, such as fruits, vegetables, and fish. Also, drink at least eight glasses of water a day.
* Exercise. Working out brings more oxygen to your skin cells, leaving you with skin that’s nourished and firmer. Exercise also helps reduce stress. Studies show that too much stress can potentially aggravate skin conditions, such as acne and hives.
* Find natural skin care products. The most revolutionary skin-care products today merge nature with science. For example, the new Nature’s Gate Organics Advanced Skin Care line takes the best that Mother Nature has to offer and combines those ingredients with formulations that are scientifically proven to benefit the skin.
* Protect your skin from harsh rays. Exposure to the sun can cause premature aging and skin discoloration, increasing your risk of skin cancer. Apply sunscreen daily and wear a brimmed hat whenever possible.
[**PIN THIS IMAGE**]