This is for those people with cellulite or those who desire to prevent and get rid of it: you are advised to go on a detoxifying diet, including in it many fresh fruits and vegetables, and avoiding black tea, iced tea, coffee, and alcohol.
Eat foods that contain vitamins, fibers, minerals, and fewer calories, since they regulate the process of energy production in the system, besides diminishing the absorption of fat of foods and controlling the restoration of tissues, keeping your skin healthy and stunning.
Drinking water is another very important item to acknowledge. You must drink per day, a minimum of two liters to hydrate the body; this procedure assesses the kidneys in the toxin elimination and assists in the treatment for cellulite. Here’s a hot tip: besides all these benefits for your body, it fools the stomach by giving it a sensation of satisfaction of already eaten before.
Have a lot of meals in small portions during the day. It makes the digestion easier. You will have less appetite and your organism will have less fat to deposit on those spots we most hate, like thighs, hips, bum, etc.
Be sure to chew properly and slowly. This will slow down the digestion, meaning that the stomach will take longer to send the brain the message of the digestion, diminishing your motivation and will to eat more.
Here are some extra tips to prevent and get rid of cellulite:
- Lean protein sources must be consumed, for example, the egg white, white meat (such as chicken and fish meat) and lean red meat (filet mignon). Instead of fried meals, you can replace it with a grilled or baked preparation.
- Avoid food with too much fat, such as greasy pizzas, gravies, cheese, filled bread and cookies, buttered biscuits, ice-cream, etc.
- Choose to have food that lacks refined sugar. Some of these are pasta, potatoes, and fruits. If you feel like eating candy, prefer a cereal bar.
- Avoid using excessive oil during the preparation of the food.
- Foods containing mostly fiber are great sources of energy and help to diminish the absorption of fat, besides contributing to the regulation of the intestine.
- Try to choose eating foods that do not contain salt in its formula, like the diet cookies, margarine without salt, vegetables and natural seasons and spices, for the same reasons mentioned previously about the consequences of having too much salt.
- If you prepare a meal, do not add too much salt during its preparation neither after it’s ready. Here’s an advice: do not place the saltcellar on the table to start with!
- Do not take sodas and alcoholic beverages, because they only provide calories and possess no nutritional value. Prefer juices or water.
- Practice aerobic physical exercises, like jogging, riding bicycle and swimming; these sorts of exercises help to burn fat and calories, consequently decreasing the cellulite.