While looking and feeling one’s best is a top priority for women of all ages, it can be quite challenging to do so. Over-extending oneself on the job, in class, or at never-ending social engagements can really take a toll on your appearance. Fortunately, the beauty tips and tricks in this article will offer a wealth of insight that will allow for a more beautiful and balanced life.
1. Keep eye drops on you at all times. Keep them in your purse, desk or both. This will help your eyes glisten through the day and make you not look so tired. Looking at a computer all day can also make your eyes red and keeping eye drops around will help that.
2. While the skin on your face is relatively delicate, the skin all over your body is considerably thicker. Nonetheless, it benefits greatly from exfoliation. Use a body brush with natural bristles to brush your entire body before you enter the bath or shower. This sloughs off dead skin and also increases your circulation.
3. To make your lips look bigger, apply shimmery white eyeshadow just above the cupid’s bow in the center of your top lip. Adding highlights to this part of your lip produces the illusion of fuller lips.
4. Exfoliate your face and neck at least 2 times a week. Exfoliating helps remove dead skin cells and bring new skin cells to the surface. This will make you look healthy and refreshed when you do this, but you should avoid doing it too much because it can irritate your face.
5. Avoid licking your lips. When you constantly lick your lips, rather than become moist, they actually dry out. Try carrying a lip balm or gloss in your pocket or purse, and put it on anytime you feel like doing some licking. You will soon find your lips in beautiful condition.
6. By taking 10 minutes a week to care for your nails it will help your appearance greatly. This is especially true for men, who very often neglect their nails and cuticles. A little regular maintenance results in much-improved hands. At the very least, nails should be cleaned thoroughly; they should be moisturized, and the cuticles should be gently pushed back.
7. Don’t smoke if you want to achieve true beauty. Smoking leads to wrinkles and aged skin. It can also cause yellow teeth and sallow skin. Quitting smoking, or not starting in the first place, can help to keep you young and vibrant looking. Consider this before lighting up.
You should not have to choose between the way you look and the way you feel, which is why the advice in this article is more useful than ever. Remember these tips anytime that you need to give yourself an extra boost of encouragement and an added sparkle in your eye.